Mille Verba Photo Blog

Mille verba imago dicit: A Picture is worth a 1000 words

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Spotlight on Zoe


Yes, I take a lot of photos of my cats. Maybe it is because I am bored, or because they are constantly around, or perhaps it is because they are cute. I have always liked animals, and was raised with pets all my life.

On the left Zoe is sleeping on a chair after a long day of doing nothing. It was cold that day andthe furnace grate was right below the chair, so I bent down and took this photo (and got warm!). She was so tired the flash barely affected her.


The photo on the right is Jennifer, Carmel, and I playing with Zoe. I believe Jennifer was dangling a string while Carmel and I snapped photos. She is sitting in the container that my brother's computer speakers came in! You can say what she want, but she was entertained, and so were the humans involved!

NOTE: All photos are copyright 2006 David T. Bennett.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home